Monday, December 1, 2008

Clemson Vs. Carolina











I know, I know, I've skipped Thanksgiving. I'm waiting on Heather, my sister, to download her pics. When we all went on our cruise, I lost my digital camera, thus, I am at the mercy of everyone's elses lens.

Anyway, I thought Veda and Mac were too cute decked out to the max with their daddy. They went to Meemaw and Poppa's to watch the game. I guess their cheers worked! She's the cutest cheerleader I've ever seen. Oh and Mac said he wanted her to cheer for him when he gets big enough to play! I thought that was precious.

One more thing, on the way to school this morning, we were talking about Aunt Krystals wedding; and of course that snowballed into another whole conversation about marriage. Mac is fascinated by it all. He said when he grows up he'll get married, and so will Veda. Then he asked if he could marry Kaylen (his cousin), I told him no, we don't marry our cousins. I told him it needed to be a friend. So, he suggested Asher! I guess I didn't explain that one. Then he suggested Allie (cousin again). It's all so interesting and fun to him!! If he only knew...

Veda over this week break has been changing so much. Saying new words. Yesterday she said water. She's so quiet compared to McCrae, he was so outspoken, so we have to make her talk by asking her what she wants and making her say it. It's soft and quiet, but it's there. When she wants her daddy however she can scream to the top of her lungs, " DADDAY!!!!" across the house. it's so funny. Both of them have a little southern twang to their words. Makes for interesting conversation! Hang tight until we get a new camera. We're looking now!

See you all soon!! md

0 comments: