Friday, July 17, 2009

If only...

If only I had a digital camera again! Someone in the Bahamas is enjoying it, and I am losing precious moments with my children. This week we had Emmy and Hayes all week spending the day with us while Mimi worked, then she took all 4 to VBS! What a week it has been! So much fun with so many popsicles! I'm fresh out. We fed the donkeys apples every day, saw a hog or two get shot, swang on a swing from the tree, which by the way, the second day on it, Hayes broke it. He is getting too big! ha ha ha... I'm kidding, it was on it's last leg anyway, I hope he didn't get hurt too bad.

They just kept each other entertained all day! And nap time... oh the precious nap time. I slept just like them for 3 hours each day! ha ha ha.... Yes, I am lazy!

Tomorrow, we leave for Nashville, TN to see aunt Krystal and Kate (college friend). I can not wait, and McCrae and Veda are really excited too. They are really really excited about Meemaw (kevin's mom) going with us. Kevin has to work, so it's just us and the two pip squeeks. It should be an awesome trip! I haven't seen Kate in FOREVER and I'm soooo excited to be meeting her new addition and seeing where she lives. Today we stocked up on drinks and snacks for the road. Of course, we shopped while the oil was being changed in the car, and when we got back it still wasn't ready, so we ate some of the snacks then, but for the most part we have lots of snacks!

I'll report on how our trip goes. Until next time...

0 comments: