Sunday, August 23, 2009

Veda's School Experience


I wrote last week about Mac's school experience, but haven't had a chance to let you in on Veda's. I'm posting a picture from this week, her first every piggie tails. They were out by the end of the day, and Her hair was like a huge wig. It was halarious by the time I go to her at the end of the day.


She loves her teachers, and is now fully potty trained. She has been easier in that aspect than her brother. She's the slowest eater in town, but she'll eat everything if you give her the time. She loves playing with all her new friends, and she just talks so much more now. I thought I would have one talker and one more reserved one, but I don't think so. I think both are talkers! GREAT!!! Payback.... God has a funny sense of humor! :)


0 comments: