Thursday, August 7, 2008

The things they ask.

This morning on the way to school, Mac talked of course the entire way. He was asking about God and who he made. He listed EVERYONE in our family and then asked about himself. He said momma, "How did God screw my neck on?" I almost died. What on earth do I say... I mean what a creative question. I told him God can do ANYTHING he wants to and when he decided he wanted to make a little boy... He did. Do you think that is a sufficient answer? ha ha ha... Oh well, for now, that's what he's got.

He also told Mrs. Stella yesterday (his sitter) that if she wanted a baby (because she kept calling him her baby, and he said No, I'm not a baby) she'd have to ask Joe (her husband) for one. She looked at him funny, kinda like how do you know that is where they come from. She said well, Joe would have to order us a baby, and he said yes, I know! Shew.... off the hook on that one. He's full of fun questions. I'll keep them coming as I hear them.

Veda is of course just taking it all in. She's become very friendly with Coral her all cloth baby doll... She especially loved the antique baby I have at home... and the porcelain one she tries to play with. Boy oh boy...she's going to be a mess too. This morning she tried to put my make-up on. ALREADY!!!!

Until next time! Cheers.

0 comments: