Sunday, August 24, 2008

What day is it?

Man, I feel like 20 days have passed, and no, I don't have any pictures to update. I have my school photos on the other camera, I'll download tomorrow. For some reason this weekend has flown by and I'm so not prepared for tomorrow! This school stuff is way harder than I ever thought it would be. Teachers REALLY have to love their job! Lucky for me, I do!!! This week was incredible. I absolutely love it, and should have been doing it for 6 years now. Oh well, let's not dwell on the past...

It makes for a really long day, but I absolutely love having Mac at school with me. He has come out of his shell, if that was possible. He's high fiving teachers, headmasters, it's crazy. He acts like he owns the place. He LOVES his teacher Mrs. Judy and Mrs. Crystal. He of course loves snack time, play outside time, lunch time, and nap time. Not too sure about the inbetween, but I'm sure with time, he'll love all of it. We got to eat lunch together on Wednesday, that was really nice and I hope to get to do it at least once per week.

Veda continues to be a ray of sunshine every single day. Her little smile and attitude is just so funny. She and Mac play together so well, and they kiss and hug, my prayer is that they're still kissing and hugging at 10 and 8 years old.... I hope this getting along thing lasts... She's started talking a little more. Today she said Allie (her cousins name). I've got to get a picture of her meow and Mac's bear, they could not function without those things. They only get them when they sleep, but oh my it is a sight to see both of them in the morning running around sucking their thumbs with that "comfort piece."

Off to school again tomorrow. Have a happy Monday!!

0 comments: